Show HN: QuiverKit – 62 developer tools that run offline https://ift.tt/D7hRdvV

Show HN: QuiverKit – 62 developer tools that run offline I’m currently in the process of getting used to writing code with AI. In addition, I was curious about desktop app development. I came across Tauri and wanted to give it a try. That’s how this hobby project came about. It was important to me that the inputs not go to a server. I wanted to build a project focused on that. For now, it includes 62 different tools. It has been released as native apps for Windows and Linux. The web version is already available. It’s also currently undergoing review as a browser extension. From a Vibecoding experience perspective, I think projects like this are great for warming up. They’re also a great opportunity to experiment with different technologies we’re not familiar with. https://quiverkit.dev July 21, 2026 at 01:07AM

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest

Previous Post Next Post